quinta-feira, 21 de outubro de 2010

Vintage findings

For the moment I´m still organizing my studio and future work, so for the moment I will profit to show you some  recent vintage findings.


Porcelain plate showing an autumn scene -  the harvest, suitable for this time of the year. I think it was one of the plates of a lamp shade with the four seasons of the year, it only shows its beauty when put against light.
 I  can imagine how beautiful  should be the complete lamp,  may be  in sec. XIX

Cross stich embroidered purse, scissor and needles in a display, the purce needs a little repair work but it is lovely, the flowers are stiched with thread with a velvet look, it was a bargain I found.

7 comentários:

  1. Ana, The porcelain image is stunning! I also love the purse,needle case and scissors! Great finds!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The purse is fabulous and so is the porcelain image. Fantastic bargains!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thank you Susanne, Patty, Margaret, Norma and
    Clara, sorry Clara but I wasn´t able to publish your comment I don´t know why. Your comments are always wellcome.
    Ana

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Parabéns, Ana Maria. Gostei especialmente, da bolsa.
    Elis

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Esta escala me parece muy dicifil de trabajar. No retires los trabajos de antes, estan muy bien. Eres muy exijente.
    Me alegro que te decidas por la luz.
    Me encanta.
    Besos Clara

    ResponderEliminar