domingo, 8 de agosto de 2010

Pastries for my shop

First of all thank you very much to my new followers, I´ve been a little absent  lately but I decided it was time to take some days of vacations to help me recovering of my broken foot.

My miniature production was so reduced last months, what I can show you for the moment is the pastries I made in June for my shop, the shop it self is awaiting for better days, but when ready I have lots and lots of pastries to decorate it.
























 
All the cakes and cake stands are made of FIMO and SCULPEY

6 comentários:

  1. Wonderful to see you posting again Ana :) And these cakes look so delicious! Also, I like your new header photo, so many pretty pieces.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. They look absolutely delicous!

    I wish you get well soon and recover quickly of your food injuring!

    Sabihax

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Espero que te recuperes pronto de tu pie.
    Las tartas te han quedado fantasticas, enhorabuena!!!
    besitos ascension

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Your work is lovely. I like how you've presented it and the stands are so different. I hope the foot heals soon.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Parabéns,estão lindos e apesar da Irene já o ter referido, não é demais felicitar-te também pela originalidade.

    Bjs

    Sofia

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Ohhh..... die Torten sehen aber fantastisch aus.


    Liebe Grüße PuNo/Monika

    ResponderEliminar