terça-feira, 6 de julho de 2010

My 2nd adventure in the Pastry World

These last months I had to avoid the real world of desserts. Because of my broken foot I had to make some diet, I didn´t want to get  more weight, and I  succeed, but I took some revenge, as I had my box of FIMO kept at home, one day talking to a friend who also appreciates good pastry I decided to do again some desserts to compensate myself, and I was lucky to have by the hand some material to distract my mind from my problem. 

I´m very fond of good pastry in the scale 1/1 and unfortunately in my Country the confection of pastry is very industrial nowadays, although we have very good pastry-cooks in expensive Hotels and Restaurants which are recognized internationally.

In this Blog World I´m very attentive to  Blogs regarding original desserts, and  lately I´ve seen wonderful works in this area, congratulations to all of you.

Now I will show you only some of my experiences in this area, I did a lot of cakes but some of them are still unfinished, this is a work that I think I will repeat and hope to improove . All the  following cakes are made of FIMO and SCULPEY. For instance the Lilac Fantasy one of my preferred, is  inside made of "Chocolate", and then all covered with thin round petals. All of my cakes are original. 


Marzipan Star

Orange Sensation Cake

Lilac Fantasy


Angel Cake


Quetzalcoatl




Fruit Selection

Cake stand

 
Wedding Cake

In my projects I have two room-boxes and one Corner Shop which I intend to decorate as Pastry Shops, and a few years ago I bought in Thailand three pieces of  furniture and some cakes to decorate this last one. By that time I liked the cakes very much but now I think I will keep them hidden because I´m not fond of them any more, but now I´m glad I have already enough cakes for the three projects, later I´ll show you more.




Cakes I bought in Thailand


My Corner Shop

8 comentários:

  1. your cakes are very original! I particularly like the chocolate and orange, maybe because I like the combination of the two flavors in real life!
    congratulations, your minis are always surprising!
    kises, Caterina

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You have made my mouth water with all of your delicious looking pastries!! I love them! I have been experimenting with sweets too and really like making them! Your pastry shop will look wonderful with your creations!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You have done marvellous work again, it seems no matter what you try the result is amazing! And the corner shop looks great :) Hope that your leg heals soon :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Espero que te recuperes pronto.
    Tus pasteles ademas de originales son preciosos.
    Seguro que tu pasteleria quedara genial!!
    besitos ascension

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Thank you to all of you for your nice comments,
    Ana Maria

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Your cakes look all very delicious and beautiful to me...lucky they are not eatable for real, it would be a shame to eat these art works!

    Sabihax

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Os bolos parecem deliciosos e tudo o que tenha chocolate para mim é perdição, seja mini ou não!
    Espero que estejas melhor! E ainda não me esqueci que te devo uns cupcakes...
    Bjinhos!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Thank you Sabiha for the nice comment.

    Obrigada Marina, um beijinho,
    Ana

    ResponderEliminar